5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner
Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
I have used WCI at our offices several times. However, there was one experience that I can say they really impressed myself and our tenants. We found that 6 offices in one of our buildings were not even wired to our IT room. We found this out 2 days before a tenant was to occupy the space. Not only was Bill able to complete the project before the tenants moved in, he even updated the tenants IT team every step of the way, and in the end delivered an amazing result. If you are looking for a knowledgeable IT provider, I would highly recommend Bill and his team at WCI.